We've been around
for a while.
Check out our wonderful testimonials from satisfied members.FIND OUT MORE
As a peak body, our members, the media, government, bureaucracy and other associated industries look to ATEC to provide informed, up to date and insightful commentary on the Australian tourism industry.
Our regular communications activity includes:
• Regular commentary across a range of local, national, international and trade media
• Providing industry advocacy on policy issues through a range of government, sector and industry advisory committees/working groups
• Regular engagement with federal and state/territory ministers and opposition spokespeople
• Regular communications with ATEC members with updates on events, research and insights, member benefits and education opportunities
ATEC has key advisory roles on a range of government and industry bodies including:
• Tourism Access Working Group
• Tourism & Visas Advisory Group
• ADS Advisory Panel
• Labour & Skills Roundtable
• Tourism Forecasting Committee
Are you in? Join today to connect.LEARN MORE
ATEC publishes numerous policy documents, infographics and campaign pieces to help members understand issues and educate stakeholders. Browse the selection below and download PDFs.
Pre-budget submission 2020
Tourism export’s shopping list
Strategies for success