We've been around
for a while.
Check out our wonderful testimonials from satisfied members.FIND OUT MORE
STAND OUT IN THE INTERNATIONAL MARKETPLACE WITH A GLOBAL STAMP
WHAT IS THE WTTC SAFE TRAVELS STAMP?
ATEC has aligned with the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) to become a lead agency with authority to issue Australian tourism businesses with the ‘Safe Travels’ Stamp to enable our industry for a swift and robust recovery.
• Globally recognised and developed by the WTTC to provide COVID safety recognition for the tourism trade and domestic and international consumers
• Encourages both consumers and tourism trade to book Australian tourism businesses displaying the ‘Safe Travels’ Stamp with confidence
• Available to all busineses in the Australian Tourism industry who have a nationally recognised COVID Safety Plan
WHY SHOULD I OBTAIN THE WTTC SAFE TRAVELS STAMP?
• The WTTC ‘Safe Travels’ Stamp is globally recognised & provides a level of confidence for both the tourism trade and consumers that Australia has COVID Safety practices in place
• The verification for the international and domestic tourism trade that Australian tourism operators have a COVID Plan
• Free of charge to ATEC members until the end of October 2020. Non-ATEC members can join for a fee starting at $110 (plus GST)
HOW CAN I OBTAIN THE WTTC SAFE TRAVELS STAMP?
If do you have a COVID plan in place for your business (ATEC, State or other) you can have access to the globally recognised WTTC ‘Safe Travels’ stamp by registering for the Tourism Trade Checklist.
If you don’t have a COVID Plan please (click here) refer to ATEC’s COVID Ready Training for your COVID Plan.
Any questions or if you require assistance - please contact the friendly ATEC Team via the below emails:
For assistance with joining the Tourism Trade Checklist email email@example.com
For assistance with joining the COVID Ready Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries, please contact Julie Smith via email email@example.com