**PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL RENEWAL**
You can renew two ways: online via the ATEC website, or by EFT. To access your invoice, follow the steps below with screen shots.
To renew online, navigate to the home page and click on the "Sign In" link at the top of this screen. You will need to ensure you have an ATEC login (which is your email address). Click on the ‘forgot password’ links if you can’t find your password. Please note that only the key ATEC contact is authorised to process your renewal online (the person who received the renewal correspondence). To authorise someone else or change the key ATEC contact, please contact national office.
Once you are logged in: follow these prompts:
- Click on "My Account" at the top of the screen
- Once your personal profile has loaded click on your company name (underneath your name)
- Your company's membership page will load.
- Click the orange “Renew now” button and follow the prompts.
- Enter your payment details and your membership is renewed!
- If you're after your invoice, click one the "Invoices" tab once you're logged in and on your company profile page. From the PRINT/DOWNLOAD section, click on your open invoice.
To renew via EFT, please quote your INVOICE NUMBER as the reference. ATEC's bank details can be accessed here.
If you have any issues, please email us at email@example.com - we’d be happy to help! Or click here to view the renewals FAQ section.
TO ACCESS YOUR INVOICE, FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS: