Your organisation will need to meet the below criteria in order to be recognised as International Ready.
1. Met and maintained the ATEC membership criteria and Code of Business Practice via a financial and continuous membership subscription of the Australian Tourism Export Council for more than one (1) year.
2. Sellers: have fully commissionable rate structure(s) at the appropriate international levels.
3. Attended / participated as a trade delegate at a minimum of one of the following international trade shows in the last twelve months:
- Australian Tourism Exchange (ATE)
- Internationale Tourismus-Börse (ITB)
- World Travel Markets (WTM)
- Arabian Travel Market (ATM)
- Australia Market Place / G’Day USA
AND / OR
4. Attended any international tourism trade mission hosted by Austrade, Tourism Australia or a state/territory tourism organisation in the last twelve months;
AND / OR
5. Attended / participated as a trade delegate at a minimum of one ATEC business-to-business workshop programs during the past twelve months
6. Enrolled at least one (1) staff member in an ATEC KITE program/module
7. FOR BUYERS ONLY: At least one company representative is a registered Aussie Specialist with Tourism Australia’s Aussie Specialist program
To update your International Ready status, log in to your organisation's member record using your username and password. Click on your company name and navigate to the International Ready Checklist tab. Update yours today!