HOW DOES IT WORK?
- European Union legislation requires European travel wholesalers to ensure that all suppliers participating in travel programs have`implemented satisfactory health and safety standards.
- This information can now be collected electronically by completing the Health & Safety Checklist and uploading requested supporting documents.
- Australian based inbound tour operators will invite suppliers to complete their Health & Safety Checklist online as part of this year’s request for rates.
- Suppliers can complete the Health & Safety Checklist online, receive a copy of all responses for future reference and also go online and update important documents as required.
- Participating wholesalers and inbound tour operators will receive access to ‘real-time’ reports listing all suppliers who have completed the Checklist.
Please select the category which best fits your business.
This includes all tourism suppliers seeking to sell their products in the international marketplace
- 51 or more rooms
Any accommodation property/hotel that has more than 51 rooms.
- 50 rooms or less
Any accommodation property/hotel that has less than 50 rooms.
Considering registering 5 or more properties?
A man-made or natural tourist attraction
Transport & Tours
Any vehicle based business, using either coaches, cars, buses or trains to provide transport services or tours.
Any water vessel business that provides cruises, tours or transfers
Any aircraft business providing tours or transfers
Email us at email@example.com
to find out more about our group rates.