- 2 hour modules
- May be delivered online or in person; as standalone modules, or in combination- maximum audience 30pax per session
Who should attend? All individuals working within businesses operating in a ‘visitor economy’, needing to understand how to successfully welcome and serve visitors from Eastern markets.
- What is inbound tourism and why is it important to our economy?
- What is the ‘visitor economy’ and how do you fit in?
- Types of travellers, defining the customer
- Know your markets, who is travelling to your region?
- Understand cultural influences of different markets- History, population, economy, religion, language, culture, traditions, taboos & more
- Matching cultural characteristics to your offering
- Meeting, greeting and serving basics
- Provide the know-how to cross cultural understanding
- Driver awareness of the importance of the Visitor Economy and regional collabaration
- Increase the range of culturally aware businesses and experiences to enhance the Eastern market visitor experience
Register Now – Check our Event Calendar for Upcoming Dates!
Back to KITE